7 Tips for Homeowners About Property Management & Investing
Interested in learning how to better manage your property as well as how to start investing in real estate? This video will provide you with invaluable information!
We Make Property Management in Worcester County, Ma. Convenient For You
Let Us Handle The Details!
Whether you own a single family home, condo, or income property in Worcester County, Ma. Real Estate is one of the most valuable investments you can make. Along with ownership comes the need to maintain and manage that property. A good property management company should have a network of skilled professionals to handle any emergency and they should also excel at finding suitable tenants.
That is why so many property owners appreciate the professional quality, reliability and affordability we provide. S & R Properties is your best choice when it comes to Property Management Companies in Worcester County, Ma.
Our Services Are Hard To Beat.
- Execute property management agreement
- Collect required security deposit and/or last month’s rent
- Assist in enforcement of lease terms, e.g., rent collection, care of property, etc.
- Remit to owner expenses, e.g., repairs, etc.
- Monitor tenant requests for repairs or maintenance
- Coordinate necessary repairs or maintenance with appropriate licensed, insured vendors
- Provide estimates when applicable
- Provide 24-hour emergency service for the property
- Provide a detailed rental record monthly
- Conduct a visual property inspection
- Provide ongoing communication with owner concerning property matters
Commercial Management, Multi-families, Developments, Condos, and Single Family Homes. Our Team has you covered.
“An important part of our choice for a management co was their ability to get us well screened individuals. I prefer smaller companies as I can get direct contact quickly. Our previous management company was very lax and did not provide adequate screening. I like the thoroughness and paperwork that S & R Properties provides.“